The FIVE core values of Coworking:
Community | Openness | Collaboration | Sustainability | Accessibility.
While we consult for public and sacred spaces, we PopUp in various places on a regular basis. Why become a member of ScatterBrain Coworking?
- You love the idea of coworking, but it’s out of your budget range right now.
- You love the idea of coworking, but can’t commit to going to a certain place daily – your schedule just doesn’t work that way.
- You’re not sure you love the idea of coworking, but you want to know what the big deal is.
- You’re a fan of Daryn’s and want to help her have a sustainable business. (Love you, too!)
- Plus these perks:
- Snap! $25/month
- An facilitated online community group to connect throughout the week
- A monthly 1:1 session
- A quarterly whiteboard check-in
- Free check-ins to pop-up coworking
- Crackle! $70/ 3 monthsAll the benefits of the monthly plan with a little price break and . . . A quarterly showcase of your business! Facilitate the day, make your pitch or get group collaboration.
- Pop! $140 / 6 months
All the benefits of the quarterly plan with a bigger price break and . . . Sponsorship! Including home page presence, blog feature, and more.
Register Here for Pop-Up Coworking Events
Our Table Coworking Partners:
Our Coworking Movement Partners:
These are the CrazyAmazing Humans who help us look up from the Daily Tasks and check out the Big Picture.
New Work Cities‘ Tony Bacigalupo. When Daryn tells the story about how coworking started in an apartment in Brooklyn, she’s talking about this guy. Now he’s offering Big Brain Space to the question of what will make it punk rock in version 2.0.
Last December, Daryn was invited to join a cohort at Harvard Divinity School (wha?) gathered by Casper TerKuile & Angie Thurston. They are researching the new forms of joyful belonging (like coworking) that are replacing church membership and attendance. Here are their reports.