- This event has passed.
Plano Coworking Weekly Check-In
December 29 @ 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm CST
Log on with the Community Coworking lead team for a quick check-in and progress update. Shortly after the new year, we will be in “soft launch” mode and offering memberships for in-person and virtual coworking. If you would like to learn more . . . and especially if you would like to join the organizing team . . . log on to our weekly Zoom call and chat with us.
We need folks to support our lead team with:
- Hospitality: Daily greeters who help members and guests navigate the campus
- Event Planning & Production: Helping with all aspects of special events
- Community Outreach: Connecting with networks of businesses and non-profit organizations in the wider Plano community
- Operations: Beta testing our systems – let’s break them ourselves before our guests
- Marketing: Social media posts, website, photography
- Coworking! If working from home just isn’t working for you anymore, we have plenty of room on campus for you to be safely distanced from others. (And we need to test our systems.)
- More! If you have gifts and talents to share, we can probably put them to work!
Finally, if you just aren’t quite sure what this is all about, hop on the call. We would love to share how this innovative use of the campus will be Connecting God & Grace to Self & Community in the new year.
Plano Community Coworking