This week, a small group gathered again in a church basement. Again, there were only four of us. And again, it wasn't well organized - no agenda, the coffee setup was meh and newbies couldn't figure out where to be.
And again, for me, it was the best day of the week.
Driving there, I was feeling so much anxiety. No reason in particular, but I was white knuckles all the way. I was the first to arrive, so I scouted a good location away from the toddlers doing "Stretch & Grow" in the place I had in mind. Then my phone started blowing up with folks saying they were running late, and I had to prepare for a zoom call that I was worried about.
Fast forward - by the end of the day:
- two strangers became fast friends
- one person got a job referral and a day gig for the following week
- a chefpreneur got some clarity around the marketing strategy that was keeping her stuck
- an author got some real-time feedback on a topic for his new book
- there were laughs and hugs and one bag of salad that went a long way #Loaves&Fishes
It's nice when coworking has all the fancy things. But there's really only one thing you gotta have: people.
#DismantlingLoneliness #AcceleratingSerendipity #JoyfulBelonging